Nothing beats camping

Nothing beats camping
What an amazing camping trip in Wyoming

Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 10, 2016

Dr Sanjay Gupta Admits Being Wrong About Medical Marijuana Americans '...

First let me say, I am neutral on my opinion of medical marijuana. BUT what i will say, having grown up in northern california where marijuana is more abundant then grapes ;) i never met an angry pothead that would spit in my face, yell at me, get violent if he did not have his pot...BUT i have seen and experienced patients who if not given their Oxy or percocet or similar drug become angry, violent and just mean...so you tell me why Percocet is legal but not marijuana? Just something to think about.....
I'm not saying marijuana is right or wrong, i am just saying "its something to think about"





No comments:

Post a Comment